I hope you have enjoyed a fantastic week.
Without further delay, please enjoy this week's curation.
📝Article to Read
This week's article is one I wrote in my personal journal during a trip to Dallas, TX in September. It outlines a conversation with my Uber driver, Juan, on a sunny Thursday morning ride to my hotel.
Deep life conversations with Uber drivers has become a favorite activity of mine. Juan's story is one of the many that stuck with me.
Have you ever invited a stranger to tell you about their life?
Next time you're in an Uber, give it a try. Maybe I'm lucky, but I've met some incredible people in Ubers.
- A multi-decade airline pilot starting a business to promote corporate team building. (He also gave me great advice on my best man speech)
- A previous advertising executive partnering with pro athletes and military special forces soldiers to start a revolutionary water company.
- A world traveler from Nigeria with family across the world and a love for all things Chicago sports.
- A previous police officer turned liquor store manager in one of Chicago's most dangerous neighborhoods who is actively working with young kids to promote healthy lifestyles.
People never cease to amaze me.
Everyone has a story to tell.
From personal experience, I feel confident when I say it's worth listening.
📬 Help Grow The Community
If you enjoyed this newsletter, please consider sharing with a friend, colleague, or the next person you see when you lift your head from your screen.
if you hated it... maybe consider sharing with your mortal enemy.
✅ How to Subscribe:
- Click this LINK ↗️
- enter your email in the "your email address" box
- click the blue subscribe button
⚡️ Enjoy Your Sunday & Have a week!
Thank you, as always, for your time. If you made it this far in the article, I appreciate you tremendously and am thrilled to have you in our community.
My inbox is always open - I'd love to hear from you 📩email@example.com
Whit Rasmussen's Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox. No spam, unsub at any time. We would love to have you in the community!